Monday, November 12, 2012

Showing my 'stache - Pink

Another viewing of my stash - right this way!

Source
Today's colour is pink!

  1. BYS  Matte Deep Plum (smooth application)
  2. MaxFactor Raspberry Blush (opaque in one coat!)
  3. NYC Color Hot Stud (great for stamping)
  4. Face of Australia I Like To Mauve It (amazing shimmer)
  5. BYS Matte Fuchsia (love the matte finish)
  6. ManiCare Jelly 27542 (very juicy and glossy)
  7. OPI Koala Bear-y (how could I not have this?)
  8. Orly Sweet Temptation (lovely subtle shimmer)
  9. Rimmel Strawberry Fizz (it's fruity)
  10. Portmans Bubblegum (one coat neon - a gem!) 
  11. Misa Fashionista ("calm" dusty colour)
  12. Maybelline Tutti Frutti (very girly)
  13. Chi Chi Pump It Up (my favorite for stamping)

With Flash
Natural Light
Lamp Light
What are you favorite pinks? Do you have any of these? 
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. I just love pinks :) I think I need that Max Factor. Such a pretty collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liesl! That MaxFactor is very pretty ))

      Delete
  2. Wooow ! Amazing collection ! I love all of them, but probably I preffer #10 and #13, they are so colorful !

    xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's a very girly polish with sparkly glilitter - what's not to love)))

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous pink selection! I don't own not even one of these. All pinks are pretty, but I prefer Rimmel Strawberry Fizz in this selection.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too and it smells great, like a Starburst ))

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...