Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Going Down Under: Gloss'N'Sparkle

Who would have thought there is so much to show? I better wrap this up before Valentine's Day!
Two more brands to go)) Today it's everyone's fav:
Source
I love Angela's line because it has something for every taste: tinted glitters, glitters in a clear base,
shimmery polishes and even a holo top coat! I chose just five to share.
First up, one of my recent arrivals - 3D Glasses Included. It's a pink-red jelly with white, red
and blue glitter of different sizes. While you could build it up in 3 coats,
I chose to layer it over Revlon Get Ready.
Lamp Light
With Flash
Next is an oldie, but goodie - Glitter Hell. The name reminds me of every time I used to
wear glitter before I was told about the foil method LOL! This is definitely a topper -
every kind of glitter under the sun in a clear base. It looks best over a bright colour,
so I layered it over ulta3 Sunset Pink for the swatches.
Lamp Light
With Flash
Random picture of Nikolai on a hot summer day
Ice Ice Baby is one of my favourite glitter toppers ever! It's great for Xmas, but not so literal
you can't wear it any other time. I layered it over BYS Matte Aqua for the swatches.
Lamp Light
With Flash
Dazzling Dusk is a polish I would consider work-friendly. It is very neutral in colour, yet isn't boring.
I wore 2 coats for the swatches.
With Flash
Lamp Light
For the finale I saved a showstopper of a combination - Cotinga over Orly Sweet Peacock!
It is blingy in all the right ways, and mattifyed looks alright for daytime too!
BTW if you don't have Cotinga - you're missing out!
With Flash
Lamp Light
So there you have it - just a small part of my ever growing G'N'S collection!
Which shades do you have?

For all the details on how you can get some of this awesomeness, please go here.
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Love GNS polishes :D I have dazzling dusk but that's where our similarities end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have thought you have ALL of them by now!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh lovely! Love all the glitters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a few of the gloss n sparkle colours, my favourite one has to be the holo top coat, its so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You love all of them - don't play favourites! LOL

      Delete
  4. I like them all but I LOVE Glitter Hell!! Reminds of of candy!!! yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! It kind of does now that you mention it!

      Delete
  5. I've ordered my first G&S polished, can't wait!

    And Nikolai is a beautiful cat! I saw the name of your blog and had to come visit because I love cats too, I have 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela's polishes are superb!
      And thank you - I will pass your kind words on to him LOL He's spoiled enough as it is! I also have Cat -she is the oldest - there are some pics in my early posts

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...