Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Paint It Blue! (Today, every week or the whole month)

I'm back for a great cause!
Today is the 6th World Autism Awareness Day ( go here to donate and find out more)
Source
 Two wonderful ladies, Tammy and Tara (who I am proud to call my friends)
have organised an open FB group, that you can join if you'd like to help.
There is also a silent auction for custom polishes from many indie brands!!!.

I will be posting a blue mani every month this month - here is the first one -
I am going to use as many of my blues as possible each day!
L-R: OPI Can't Find MY Czech-book; Catrice Godfather of Pearl and Nubar Baby Blue 
  I started with a couple of layers of the Nubar, topped by the Catrice shimmer.
Next I wanted to add some freehand squiggles, by I don't have any art pens -
so I improvised and used a scrapbook pen in silver.
To finish off I added a stamp from a Konad plate (m89) using the new OPI colour.





What do you think? I really like it!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join the awareness campaign this month!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Glad to see you posting again! And for a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Sorry to have been MIA for so long))) I will make up for it!

      Delete
  2. I painted my nails blue today thinking of the event you invited me to on facebook but I forgot to take a picture, will have to do it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...